Posted on September 18, 2017
Online gaming is always breaking new ground with innovative ideas to give gamblers plenty of choices for where and how they conduct their gambling interest, and now you can add mobile gaming to that list.
Who would have thought ten years ago that you would be able to sit in your doctor’s office waiting to be seen and instead of reading the same boring magazines that you have read a thousand times, you could actually be playing your favorite slot game or a little blackjack on your phone for real cash.
A year ago you could only find a handful of online gaming sites offering mobile gambling, but now there are numerous different types of casinos and other types of gambling like bingo and poker available to all mobile gamblers. This is a huge new market for players and a very simple and convenient method to enjoy your gambling play time.
The convenience in being able to wager on the go is completely freeing because you no longer need to be sitting in front of your PC in your living room or office to play some slots or spin the Roulette wheel. You can now sit outside on a beautiful day enjoying the sounds of nature at your local park and hear the sounds of slot jackpots going off at the same time. That is music to my ears and pocketbook.
These mobile casinos operate the exact same way as their larger full casino versions that you join online. They offer a smaller sampling of games right now, but I am sure in time you will be able to enjoy more and more of the games you love right on your cell phone. Bonuses are offered for mobile gamblers when they register an account and players enjoy the same great banking options and customer service they have become accustomed to at the larger downloaded casinos.
One of the best methods of finding the right mobile casinos is to visit websites that offer mobile casino reviews. The reputable review sites have tested all of the casinos offering mobile games for fairness and excellent customer support and present visitors with their top recommendations. Look for review sites that have been online for a number of years and that are not blasting visitors with tons of advertisements.
The reception and graphics are exceptional and game play is just as fast and smooth as a PC casino. You can sit in your car or in any waiting room, or just out on your front porch at night with all the great technology and graphics of some of the very best online gaming sites. Bingo, Poker and Casinos are all joining in on this new area of online gaming and if you have not tried mobile gaming yet I highly recommend giving it a try by stepping into the new age of cyber gaming.
Posted on September 16, 2017
Basic texas holdem is everywhere. Online, at casino’s, at bars, etc…Where is the best place to play basic texas holdem? Hands down it’s playing ultimate texas holdem online. Playing poker online offers many benefits than playing in a casino:
1. No traveling costs- Playing texas holdem poker from the comfort of your own home will allow you not to pay for airfare, hotel, car rental, food, etc…
2. Win a big poker hand and leave- No feeling guilty or obligated after taking down a huge pot. Leave your table at any time!
3. Do not have to tip the dealer- Self explanatory when your playing online the dealer is a machine and no tipping is necessary. In person you have to tip the dealer because that is how they make their money and that is the proper poker rules.
4. Multi-tabling- Let me say it one more time MULTI-TABLING! This is by far the best feature online poker rooms have to offer and which separates itself from casino’s. Some poker sites such as full tilt poker, poker stars, bodog, absolute poker online, or online free poker. These sites allow you to play many tables at one time for higher profits. Playing sit n go’s online is one of the best ways to make a stable income if you multi-table them. In short if you don’t know what sit and go’s are, they are basically mini online casino poker tournament where the top 3 out of 9 make it to the money. You can play online poker for fun and choose to play online poker for fun to practice sit n go play at. Once you master sit n go’s you can definitely make a stable income playing. Most online poker players will start out playing cash games right away, deposit $50.00 and lose it in a few minutes. Sound familiar? I am sure it has probably happened to you, because I know it has happened to me until I got adequate practice playing sit n go’s with that same $50.00 and growing my bankroll.
5. Bonuses- Online poker bonuses are only offered online. Some sites such as fulltilt poker and poker stars will match your deposit by 100% no questions asked. That means that same $600.00 you were going to take on your trip to Las Vegas could be deposited online and BOOM you got an instant $1200.00. Your money basically doubled without doing a thing!
As you can see these 5 poker tips will unquestionably show you why playing poker online is far superior than playing at a casino. Especially online casino with 3 card poker. Who wants to play that? Sit n go’s are the new revolution online poker. I am telling you a few years from now, many people will be hanging up cash games in order to strickly play texas holdem online poker tournaments i.e. sit n go’s. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck at the poker tables!
Posted on September 14, 2017
When you play poker online for real money you have to keep in mind where you are and what you are doing. The virtual world is such a complete environment that your brain can sometimes be lulled into believing you are in an alternate universe, where nothing is totally ‘real’. But money is always real.
Sure you can play online games, including gambling games, and not use real money. But as any keen game player will tell you, the best buzz, the true thrill, only comes when there is risk involved and the stakes are real. You can make outrageous bets and use crazy strategies with ‘play’ money but you only start earning your poker stripes the hard way when you play online poker for real money. In any case, if you spend all your time playing against other people using play money, they are not going to indulge in the same strategies and tactics as those using real money. You stay a novice in the world of real poker.
If you are going to play poker online for real money choose the type of site you want to play at. Do you want to play in a casino style environment where you play the ‘house’, or do you want to play against other poker enthusiasts like yourself? Do you want somewhere that you have to set up a separate account with them to play or do you want one that comes out of one of your already existing accounts?
Find out which sites offer differing levels of play depending on experience. Some offer tournament play or play between set groups of people. If you are really serious, choose places that give you the chance to enter qualifiers for the World Series of Poker or the World Championship of Online Poker. There are lots of big money, high profile tournaments that you could end up in, but you have to be prepared to play and learn with the big boys and play online poker for real money.
Whatever you chose to do make sure you have enough put away for your ‘hobby’ so that your gambling money isn’t being directly siphoned from your children’s college fund or your nest egg. Gambling should still be a fun pastime even if there is risk and danger involved in creating the thrill. But not the danger of losing your house or possessions!
When you play poker online for real money be aware of the risks. But also be aware of the benefits. While not everyone can be a winner or rise to the top of the world as Chris Moneymaker did back in 2003, some people have to end up winning. People do end up claiming that prize money and seeing their lives transformed. Choose your gaming carefully and bet according to your status. When you play poker online for real money you need to stay grounded in the real world, and not the virtual world of the internet.